We continue with Season One of Blokeology and it’s all about running. Euan and John chat about running injuries in this episode. Not the big nasty ones but the minor niggles and irritations you have to learn to manage if you get into running. We’ll cover the more serious ones in later episodes.
- The dreaded stitch 03:00
- Shin splints 08:05
- Muscle strains and injuries 11:58
- Knee pain – anterior knee pain 18:10
- Osteoarthritis of the knees 22:30
- Chi Running by Danny Dreyer
- Is There an Association Between a History of Running and Symptomatic Knee Osteoarthritis? A Cross-Sectional Study From the Osteoarthritis Initiative.
We’d love it if you could please share #Blokeology with your Twitter followers. You can do that by clicking here.
If you got something out of this episode then please mosey on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and you can subscribe there too!
Other ways to subscribe to Blokeology
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Sign up for the Journal of Blokeology newsletter
It’s my regular newsletter that shares some cool evidence-based health, fitness, and lifestyle advice. And get your free Healthy Bloke Action Plan. Head over to www.blokeology.io/journal to do that.
I would love to hear from you and your own experiences. Best bet is to email: euan AT blokeology.io. Or there are numerous options via social media as well. You don’t need me to point them out. Try these links: