In this episode, Euan and John chat about their own experiences with weight loss and diets. They talk about people who are ‘naturally thin’, calorie tracking and lessons learned from using diet tracking apps, middle age spread, protein supplements, low carb, high fat diets, BMI and more.
- Naturally thin? 05:00
- Calorie tracking 13:10
- Middle age spread 15:40
- Lessons from using a diet tracking app 17:30
- Diet quality when running – avoid poor quality carbs 18:45
- Protein supplements 20:05
- Atkins Diet and the real reason John gave it up 25:00
- Mediterranean diets 27:40
- BMI and body image 32:00
- Olympians as role models 34:00
We’d love it if you could please share #Blokeology with your Twitter followers. You can do that by clicking here.
If you got something out of this episode then please mosey on over to Apple Podcasts and kindly leave us a rating, a review and you can subscribe there too!
Other ways to subscribe to Blokeology
- Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe on Android
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
Sign up for the Journal of Blokeology newsletter
It’s my regular newsletter that shares some cool evidence-based health, fitness, and lifestyle advice. And get your free Healthy Bloke Action Plan. Head over to www.blokeology.io/journal to do that.
I would love to hear from you and your own experiences. Best bet is to email: euan AT blokeology.io. Or there are numerous options via social media as well. You don’t need me to point them out. Try these links: